Monday, February 7, 2011

Beach


I love going to the beach. It’s my favorite place to be, no matter what. It’s best when there aren’t many people around. I like going to the beach because it gives me a feeling of freedom… The vast ocean and never ending strip of sand just make it seem like I can walk forever and nothing can stop me. When it’s sunny I like to lie on the beach and tan while just thinking about how great life is. It’s also nice cool off by going for a swim and feeling the water cool my body while the waves bob me up and down. In the afternoon I like to go for long walks or just sit and look at the ocean and waves while thinking about life. If there are people around I like to just observe the word around me. I love to be with people, but when I’m on the beach I just want to be able to do whatever I want without anyone telling me I can’t do something, and I usually go with my sister and cousins because they feel very similar to me. The beach is an amazing place where I feel completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment