Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Player


Human beings are the most complicated creatures on Earth. I happen to be in the middle of some of the most complicated of these species. One of the most complicated of these species is The Player. There is always that guy with the mysterious personal life who loves to play around with girls’ feelings. They change their mind form one day to the other and you can never really tell if they are lying. I, unfortunately very often fall for this kind of person. They use many strategies to make you fall for them, but they just drop you in the end. One example is they make you think they like you by always talking to you and complimenting you. Because you think they like you, and they make you feel good about yourself, you fall for them. Then, when they know they have you, they just stop acting like they used to, and often stop talking to you completely unless you talk to them. Many times you find out all the things they told you about how they like you are a huge lie. This has happened to me enough times for me to learn something from it. I have finally learned to not fall flat on my face when this happens, but to at least fall on my bum, where there is some cushioning. What you have to do when you encounter this kind of situation, is not give yourself in completely. Let them know you’re there and you like them, but don’t fall head over heels for them until they catch you first. Some are completely hopeless and those you just really have to stay away from. Though I have had this experience quite a few times and can tell you how to handle it a bit, I am still completely clueless about what goes on in this kind of person’s head. Maybe they think: Oh she’s attractive, I should make her like me so I can seem cooler and then just pretend I never liked her. Or maybe they want to prove themselves and think: I’m so cool already but if I can get her to like me that will just prove just how cool I am. Who know… maybe their minds really just are complicated and they change their minds that fast. But I generally advise you to go for the guys who are not like this and actually care.

No comments:

Post a Comment