Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Apology


I know many people owe many apologies, and sometimes those are not delivered. I know many of the people I owe apologies to have already forgiven me, and others don’t even think I need to apologize, but I want to. There are also those who want me to apologize for things I have not done. I will begin with those so I can end this post on a happier note. If you think you deserve an apology from me because I don’t talk to you enough, then you won’t get one because effort has to be put on both sides. What I mean is, if you don’t talk to me I won’t talk to you either because I’m tired of always putting so much effort and getting no effort in return. So if you want me to talk to you then why don’t you try talking to me first for once? To those who I have hurt I am deeply sorry. I don’t believe I am a bad person and I would never do something to purposely hurt another person. I’m sorry to those who I affected with my mood swings, I know I can get moody, and those who stand it, thank you for being there for me. I’m sorry to those who I took out my frustration on. I only did it because it’s easier to take it out on the people I love, than the people I don’t, because I know they’ll keep loving me no matter what. I’m sorry to those I hurt with my words. There is no excuse for saying something to hurt others, it happens a lot, but that doesn’t make it ok. So I’m sorry to those who I have hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment