Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog Blog Blog

What do I think about blogging? Well, I really don’t think much of it. It’s a good place to voice your thoughts or maybe just write about any random thing. I don’t really enjoy blogging that much because writing is not my strong point, but it’s nice to have somewhere to share your thoughts sometimes. I think blogs can also be good places to find advice and get opinions. Some blogs are just stupid and the people who made them really have nothing to do. Those are the blogs who are just about what people do each day or how their life is so boring. But there are also the interesting blogs about interesting topics, or advice. I enjoy blogging when I feel like it, but sometimes it can get tedious. I think it’s good when the teacher makes us have a blog for school because it helps our writing but it can also be frustrating when you can’t find anything to blog about. This post is a mandatory one where I have to write about blogging and I think it’s good when the teacher assigns the topic as well because you don’t have to look for an interesting topic and then figure out what to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment