Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disney's Magic Kingdome, Orlando


So people always say that Disney’s Magic Kingdome Park is for little kids and its super boring. And I guess they are right if they just like to go to parks for the rides. But it’s the original Disney, and if you’ve been to the other ones, but not Magic Kingdome, you can’t say you have truly been to Disney. But I used to go there all the time when I was little, and for me it’s still great to go there. Mostly because seeing all the little girls dressed up as princesses reminds me of how I used to do that. Disney also just has a positive vibe, all around there is music and people smiling and yeah, sure, the rides aren’t as fun as the ones on the other parks but there are still a few that are enjoyable, such as, Space Mountain, or the haunted house. I went in October, and they have a Halloween party, because, of course, it’s Halloween. If you like getting to be a little kid again, it’s great! Everyone dresses up and there’s a Halloween parade instead of the usual one, and they give you lots of candy. So really Magic Kingdome is for little kids, but if you like remembering how you were and all the good memories and maybe getting to relive some moments, it’s fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment